Thursday 6 October 2011

Bits and pieces

Some bits and pieces of this August and September, things I've just picked up on my way.


A tiny bit of the Baltic sea.

Some 19/th centiry windmills from the open/air museum. These are the original buildings, taken apart, transported from where they had originally been built, and reassembled on the territory of the museum.

Last flowers \I photographed in August, bright and strongly scented.


AUtumn apples in a bowl on my table, bright as the setting sun on a windy evening.

The tree behind my window, with the mass of its leaves heaving up like multicoloured waves. It feels like looking at a tempestuous sea sometimes.

Texture: a rustic fence. 

Texture: onions somd on the village market, where we bout honey, brean with cherries and fresh goat cheese.

Red/red/red

Leaves sptinkled with rain.
Lecte ;)

No comments: