Tuesday 9 August 2011

Birds and Ladies

Going through my scrapbooks and sketchbooks, I discovered several pieces which were laid aside once, for I did not quite know what I should do with them. Now, I believe, I have found a desicion. 
Now I plan to geth these pieces printed as bookmarks, and once the main idea has been established, all kinds of additional details have been springing up in my head. While I still have to decide on the final appearance of these, I've played with them in Photoshop a little, just to try out some raw ideas.




And here is one of my scrapbook pages, with no connection whatsoever with the pictures above. It's here just because I like it :)

That was a really slippery February...
Lecte ;)


3 comments:

Donna~Q~ said...

Those drawings will make exquisite bookmarks... so lovely!

Shelley Whiting's art said...

Wow you are a versatile artist. I love the drawings of the ladies. They are elegant classy. The art journal painting is fun and expressive> Beautiful work.

Lecte said...

Donna Q, I definitely hope so!

Shelley Whiting, thank you very much!