Sunday 6 March 2011

What do they put in vegetables these days!

The baby paprika I discovered inside a real one a couple of days ago had given me some ideas about what else may be found in there.
Perhaps, this?

I don't have a normally working scanner currently, so I just had to settle for the photographs.

Such a warm and cosy place to sleep, isn't it? Only a little bit damp, herhaps :)

I haven't been getting enough sleep recently, so this is the expression of my most cherished dream at the moment - just sleep for as long as I want.

Made a mess in the process.

The cats were helping, of course. 

Practically guided me through the whole process.

Very helpful indeed. 

I've got another picture in the process, but that one will have to wait a little bit. 
Sleeeeep....









No comments: