Thursday 14 July 2011

Long time, no see

It's been quite some time... again.
However, I do hope I wll be able to update this blog on a regular basis (and more frequently than once a sixmonth ))). 
I haven't done any big pieces recenty, but some scrapbooking and sketching has been happening after all. 

We went for a picnic by the lake yesterday, and I almost caought a pike, first time in my life I held a fishing rod. The beast bit off the hook at a distance of precisely one metre from the bank. Applause :)
Here are some pines from that place:

WeƤve also been to the zoo and seen a lot of things woderful and queer, elephants included:

...lolled about on the beach. The water in the sea is still freezing, but when has it ever stopped me :)

...And just doodled with the shopping list, which makes the routine much more fun :)


Lecte ;)


No comments: