Thursday 21 July 2011

Busy-busy Summer

July has become rather hot - socially. Every day I intend to read in bed for as long as possible, then travel to the market for some fruit and berries, bake a pie and be occupied with nothing more but reading, drawing and cooking. 
Well... I haven't managed to fulfil this program even once, yet.
Instead, I've...

...met my friends at one of our favourite cafes for a chat and a slice of pie which literally melts in one's mouth,

...visited an incredibly creative and energetic mom, whose baby looks like a Baroque angel, 

(sketched some furniture and fruit)

...did an excursion for a Russian group and made a stop for a coffee and a truffle afterwards, 

...sketched some instruments for a flashmob I'm participating in, 

...had a picnic with my family...

...on the bank of a forest lake.
That's not a complete list, of course :)
 Lecte 

No comments: